Welcome to my YouTube Resume with Navigation. This is the world’s first YouTube Video Resume featuring navigation links embedded within the YouTube video. Clicking on the above link or the video image displayed below will launch the video from YouTube. You may then navigate further using the navigation buttons from YouTube. My PDF and Text Resume are also anchored below. Also, please share this (tweet, facebook, blog, digg, reddit, delicious, stumbledupon, etc). I am currently looking for my next career opportunity and your sharing this resume example and unique YouTube serial annotation linking technique I invented may just get me noticed by someone who can make or influence the hiring decision.
The site structure and design technique I’ve employed with my YouTube video resume differs slightly from the Boone Oakely Youtube website which inspired me to explore this navigation technique that utilizes YouTube annotations with linking.
Peter Huboi’s Resume
Hands-on, high energy, results-focused professional with 14+ years combined global product marketing and product management experience seeking a Marketing or Product Management leadership position. Effective and proven mix of product management, marketing, technical, creative, business and customer skills:
Social Media Marketing · Global Product Marketing · Product Management · Vertical Marketing · OEM Partnerships · Business Development · Network Management · Regulatory Compliance · Channels Operations · Business Process Improvement
- Increased ‘Playlist Power” MySpace app downloads by 50% in 4 months through Social Media Marketing efforts (blog, twitter, groups/forums, etc)
- Led market introduction of Nortel’s Voice Office applications on IP phones, strategically important to bringing Enterprise installed base representing $1Billion in yearly revenue from TDM-based PBX to an IP-PBX solution.
- Led Nortel’s enterprise next gen. Hospitality solution development /marketing effort resulting in significant business in target high end 4-5 star hotels and convention centers.
- 4+ years experience as a manager reporting to VP of Operations as well as other team and mentoring assignments.
- 1,000 % increase in revenue over 3 years for web based PBX management product portfolio.
- $15 Million in estimated revenue from accelerating product development in Hospitality
- $3 Million in cost savings from product structure simplification over several product iterations.
Social Media Marketing · YouTube with Navigation · PHP, MYSQL (LAMP) · Ruby on Rails · Flash · Adobe PhotoShop · Web Graphics · Design for Interactivity, · Adobe Premiere · Video Production · Multimedia Design with Macromedia Director · Sound for Multimedia · Multimedia Project Management · Designing Document Plans · Designing Training Programs · Database Fundamentals · HTML · Camtasia · SEO · WordPress Blog · Public Relations · currently investigating Adobe Flex and Flash Catalyst
Senior Product Marketing Manager 1999 – 2009
Nortel Networks, Inc., Santa Clara CA
- 100 customer presentations per year at the Nortel western region Executive Briefing Center including C-level and VP level presentations.
- Proven marketing skills. Develop and execute on product-specific go-to-market plans for 3-6 products concurrently including creation and updates to product presentations, cheat sheets, competitive briefs, channel newsletters, internal newsletters, data sheets, white papers, and web site content. Work with cross-functional teams within sales, vertical and solutions marketing, product management, program management, tradeshow and events team, advertising, public relations, operations and OEM partnerships. Competitive assessments and interface with industry analysts. Prepare and deliver sales training to both internal sales and channel sales teams. Customer presentations and workshops.
- Self-Starter – overcame “frozen budget” limitation on brochure creation estimated at $8,000 by purchasing Adobe InDesign, learned program, and self-produced brochure in 4 days.
- Resourceful – Expedited Flash demo disk development outside of slower corporate process to meet tradeshow deadline working with OEM startup partner Net6
Product Manager 1994-1999
Nortel Networks, Inc., Santa Clara CA
- Product Portfolio Responsibilities:
– PBX Management Software portfolio
– Large Enterprise IP-PBX/PBX OA&M, Call Accounting and Security
- Simplified Product Structure over several product iterations to reduce codes required from almost 400 product codes and an sales ordering and engineering guide of nearly 100 pages to approximately 10 product codes and sales ordering and engineering guide of 3 pages.
- Conceived and produced a product Distributor Readiness Guide that was so well received by the Nortel Distributor Alliance Council (DAC) that channels requested Nortel produce this same document for every new product introduced. This guide served as forerunner to the current Nortel Channel Readiness Knowledge Transfer Kits (KTKs).
PacTel Meridian Systems (Nortel Networks / Pacific Telesis Joint Venture)
- Manager level positions reporting to VP of Operations 1989-1994
– Manager, Advanced Applications & Data Networks
– Manager, Technical Support Engineering and TAC
– Field Service Engineer (Acting Service Area Manager)
- Founding member of the Nortel Distributor Alliance Council. Served as New Product Introduction subcommittee chair and System Management task force chair.
- Consistently managed to budget while keeping team at 95% measured productivity
- $4 Million in estimated annual savings from remotely clearing 35% of open tickets
Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Arts
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
US Patent 7,313,592 and US Patent 6,799,198, “Method and apparatus for providing user specific web-based help in a distributed system environment”, Peter A. Huboi, Shailendra Sharma, Laurence C. Chan, John Epplett, issued December 25, 2007 and September 28, 2004
Publications: Featured Blogger/Writer at WriterSpan.com (March 2009)
Affiliations: Volunteer organizer with VCTaskforce. www.vctaskforce.com
LinkedIn Recommendations: http://www.linkedin.com/in/peterhuboi